Table of Contents
The Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike – The Quick Review..
In this post we’ll quickly review the Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike and go over the good and the bad about this product.
Schwinn 230 Recumbent Bike
- There are two LCD monitors for you to watch your workout numbers when you are exercising. This provides a good way for you to stay on target and keep of track of what you’re doing.
- The ability to connect via USB to SchwinnConnect or MyFitnessPal to further monitor your long term workout goals and progress.
- Comes with quick start speed and inclination buttons to add more resistance to your workouts.
- Measure your heart rate at all times with the built-in grip and telemetry unit.
- Also comes with equipped with 22 preset programs, 9 user profiles, 2 custom programs, and 2 fitness tests.
- 20 levels of resistance to challenge yourself with.
- Contoured leg area for maximum comfortably along with seat ventilation to help keep you body temperature optimal.
- Levered slider seat for easy seat adjustment with included lumbar support for even more comfort.
- Bike is ergonomically designed for comfort as well as stability.
- Built around a flywheel so the bike keeps a smooth and quiet speed.
- Built-in 3 speed fan, media shelf, and speakers.
The Good and The Bad:
If you’re looking for a recumbent exercise bike then this looks to be a good deal for the money. As long as you have the space in your home then you can get set up and be on your way to a more fit ‘you‘ in a few hours.
The warranty that comes with this bike is a great addition and really caught my eye when reviewing this product.
So, if you’re looking for a recumbent bike that you can tuck away in the corner of your house or home gym then the Schwinn 230 recumbent bike is definitely the way to go for those of you who are currently looking into one.